Want to be a PACE Leader?
- attend 5+ workshops and field trips on core topics to earn your PACE Mobilizer Credential
- regularly attend monthly Leaders' meetings
- lead a special project in advocacy or outreach
What do PACE Leaders do?
- determine advocacy priorities and positions
- develop coalitions with existing organizations
- address decision-makers
- continue to receive skills training
- support delivery of workshop content
- implement outreach strategies
- map community needs & gaps
- organize social gatherings
- recruit new participants
- go on to roles in Parents as Teachers, Public Allies